Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Mighty Elk

Joyce snapped these awesome close-ups of an elk near the canal, when she was coming home yesterday.Pretty huge aye? Look at those baby antlers.. they will be a giant rack over his head in a few months ...unless someone does a freezer run on him... Poachers,you know...they are out there!



These are the lovely Gerbias that Sheryl brought me when they came out for dinner...Thank-you...they look great with the clippings form our cherry tree.

Emil spent Sunday pruning...
Myself, you could say I was a little pooped out.
I had to fast on Sunday for a little procedure on Monday at the Kootenay Lake Hospital...so I took the day off and just rested after I returned home. By six, I felt a little more back to human.I had lost four pounds from Sunday to Monday...then gained back a whole pound this morning...Hard go, easy come.. I did get out for a long walk this morning, but now my knees are killing me...might need an advil to give me a jump start..
So have a great week... I have to stop at the post office this morning to mail away the signed copies of our income tax and then it is done...yipppeeee...


"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: