Sunday, March 25, 2007

1st All Day Spring Day






Would you look at that! Sun shone all day and the flowers were warm enough to open up. The sun even brought the honey bees out!
I mostly did indoor chores, noting that it is the time of the year to take a look up into the corners of your rooms...seems like the spiders and nite critters have been busy leaving webs from one side of the wall to the other.I started vacuuming on the floor, but progressed up to ceiling level in most rooms. I say most rooms, because here I am in the computer room and what do I see... another cobweb in the corner... I missed that one!
Seems like I worked my butt off all day inside while Emil worked outside in the sunshine...something is wrong with that picture! I did get out to the recycle at the Marina...,but it was close to five by then.
Anyhow, the house is far cleaner,and so is the suite and I even baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies and ate three as they came out of the oven. That is when I love them the best. ( I thought I had the recipe on my sidebar, but I don't see it...I'll have to write it up tomorrow night)
The rest of te cookies can go into the freezer until Annette comes.I talked to her on the phone tonight and she is getting excited about coming home for Easter. We are already planning the big "Nosica, Nosica" game... It should be fun!
I worked Saturday for Patricia and it was pretty dead in the store for most of the day while it poured tsunomi rains all day. Niki worked with me in the afternoon so we found a few "make work " projects to keep us busy. One more week and Chris and Carolyne will return and the store will once again bubble with people stopping in to chat with Chris.
Mostly, I will be awaiting the arrival of new jewellery. We will start to gear up for graduation, in the next few months.
So not much else is new. Emil leaves for Vancouver for a week, and when he returns Annette will arrive a few days later. We hope to get all the decks powerwashed before she comes...Today was the first day of 2007 that we had sunshine out on our back deck! Emil BBQ'd hamburgers,so it felt a little like summer , until about 7:00. I had to switch the heat back on,
in the house!
okey dokey...bedtime here...
Good night and have a happy week.

"The Creator"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Crocus guess what I just sent you my pictures of them yesterday. Same minds only I don't have any Yellow ones?? Thats what I need!!

Couldn't get any of your pictures last night but ok this morning! L

Anonymous said...

Looks like your snow is all gone. Won't be long before you are cutting the grass.... like us.

Wayne

Buzzy said...

X-croci. The deer gobbled them all up last night!

Yep, the snow is nearly all gone...still some in the front yard...but we will be swimming soon!Thanks for checking in, Wayne..