Thursday, March 22, 2007

Someone is celebrating early!









Check out Mads in her new birthday suit from her other granny. Cute eh? She looks like a little dancer!..till you see the holey shoes! Those are new too! Very cute! Yes, I can tell it is spring in Nelson when the holey shoes have come out ...They are on every second person, so it must be spring!
I chose my new glasses today... stylin'! everyone will have to wait two weeks until the come in! 'Deb at L'Optique on Baker Street has a fab collection of the latest in frames . So many so, that I had a hard time choosing! I opted for ones about the colour of this font, with clip on sunglasses, like my present ones, so they should do the job and look great too. The rep for this brand of glasses was at the shop and gave me a choice from dozens of samples he was bringing to show Deb.. My lucky day!
Okay, it has been one long day...so off to bed.

"The Creator"

No comments: