Saturday, March 31, 2007

Week-end... and then it is APRIL FOOLS DAY!


Only two more sleeps and Annette will be here for the whole week Yipppeee... We can do some girly stuff together and she and she and her dad can have some daughter dad days while I work four days. Anyhow it will be a fun four days ,now that chris and Carolyne are back from their vacation. She brought a ton of new jewellry and a bunch will be on display before the end of the week. She brought back lots of shell pieces,s o I am excited to see whats new! Also, more rings...and I already picked out two I like in the solid sterling silver, but alas, what to do...the gemstone rings will be here soon also, and for sure I will want one of those...and then I have a few birthdays to take care of...such spring fun!

Okay kids, I have to hit the hay. It was a busy day around Shuville today,as we cleaned and scrubbed and powerwashed...all of the decks, the exterior of the house ( most of it) and all of the outside windows! Also, Emil torched up a pile of branches and old cuttings from last year. When the wind picked up, it burned like crazy. We have one more pile to go...maybe tommorow in the am, if it isn't looking like wind.

After scrubbing the vinyl siding down, and the decks and the windows, my baby finger is wincing with arthritis pain. I forgot to take my new little pill this morning and now I can double feel it.
Have a good Sunday. I am going into town to pick up some fresh produce for when Annette comes...and maybe some fresh Halibut. Save-on had it on sale.
Oh yes, i signed up for CARP...only 19.95 for myself and my spouse...Next week I will check into the house insurance prices, and I'll let you know if they are better.
And in case I forget...Happy Birthday to John H. in Prince George...It is his April Fool's birthday tomorrow...I need a joke, I need a joke, I need a joke!


"The Creator"

No comments: