Monday, February 18, 2008

Week-end


Soleil moved into the dog's bed in the living -room. Silky's nose
was out of joint big-time, but the old cat wasn't moving!

Our big Texas Hold'em game on Saturday night.
Emil and Bill split the pot sometime after midnight!

Sunday was a gorgeous day with a beautiful sunset kissing our mountains.

Now, if only the snow would melt......

The week-end went by so fast, I felt like I needed another week-end to rest up!
Okay, I was going to write something intelligent...
Oh, Yes... I made these little Spinach BAlls from Correna's Justice Dept. Cook Book for the Poker PArty... Seems like everyone liked them , but maybe me:-). I think I would have liked them with cranberries and gravy on them:-) Anyhow, they are pretty good nibblers to bring to a party.

Here is the recipe...

Big Hit Spinach Balls


2 pkgs frozen chopped spinach- thawed, drained and squeezed out
1 pkg ( 2 cups) stuffing mix that you have prepared and let cool
1 cup Parmasean cheese
1/4 cup melted butter
4 green onions chopped
1 red pepper finely chopped
3 eggs

Make stuffing according to directions , let cool
Preheat oven to 350*
Combine all ingredients and shape into small walnut sized balls. Bake on greased baking sheet for 15 minutes. Serve with dijon mustard or your favourite creamy dip.


Okey, I have to try for earlier bed... just too pooped in the am.

So before I say nighty -night... I want to wish Robert a Happy 14th birthday tomorrow...Holy tummoli... he's getting all growed up... Kaleigh will be next!




"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: