Saturday, May 08, 2010

Happy Mother's Day weekend!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!
Share my beautiful bouquet of flowers that Annette adn Shawn sent me yesterday.
Have you ever seen a flower like this before? She asked for orchids so maybe it is from the orchid family... It is five inches tall and the other one is short and more ripply... very unusual for sure and they feel quite soft.
Thank-you Annette and Shawn for this magnificent arrangement!
My sweet Sonia is taking me somewhere special when I go down in a few weeks....so we will celebrate then...since we are BOTH mothers! Have a great weekend out there.
There is a Mother's Day tea and plant sale out in Proctor if anyone is out this way tomorrow.
I am still a sickie with this darn cold so I am sticking pretty close to home!In fact, I think I will go have a lay down right now... Its the ear.........What?







"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: