Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Big 4-0!!! Sonia!


Wishing my Beautiful daughter,Sonia, a Happy 40th ...Did I say FORTY??? Phew! Where did those years go? One day a beautiful baby to cuddle in your arms and then a gangly teenager who not so strangely enough, looks much like her daughter Maddie. Now all grown up into a beautiful, successful, courageous woman who has brought two equally beautiful daughters into my world, I say Congratulations Sonia, for a job well done!
I wished that your dad and I could be there to give you a big hug on the 17th... but I know you have someone special in your life who will make your birthday the best, in a long time. Love ya loads Sonia and I can't wait until we see you in person for the biggest birthday hug of all!
.
Sonia as a baby in her first photo-shoot.

Wasn't she precious at about three years old here? I made her dress and she was the perfect little model for her Christmas photo.

This was about 10 or 11 , just as the ganglies set in.. Of course, those only lasted a few years ! Thank-goodness!
After graduation, it was onwards and upwards and now she is a grown woman with many acheivements, milestones ,two beautiful daughters,and a singing voice that brings tears to my eyes... all of which her dad and I are very proud of her for.
That might be a run on sentence, but it still says only a fraction about what Sonia is all about. Forty and holding, and looking better than ever... You did great, Sonia and I see great things in your future!

"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: