Monday, June 15, 2009

Chunk o Bull

Who's weekend wouldn't be complete without a little love from Chunk...da bulldog?
Him and I became pretty good friends over the weekend. Firstly, I brought Silky over to Deb and Ashley's and there at the door to greet us and nearly mow us down, was Chunk. This is Caitlin's boyfriend's dog, but she was looking after it. I went over to get my hair cut and coloured and did the usual and brought Silky... Sort of a bad idea,as Chunk thought she was the goddess from Heaven that he always wanted and he proceeded to nudge her and check her out form head to tail, and under all those parts... Now, poor Silky wasn't too beholdin' to him,s o she tried to find a place to hide. Altho neutered, Chunk ( or Chunky, as I liked to call him) couldn't resist a few humping motions as he tried to figure out a way to climb on to her back. That did it for Silky... she wanted nothing to do with him or his humpy mood! Poor Chunky got sentenced to Alcatraz for the rest of the night.
On Saturday night, when Deb's family was at the grad, of Mount Sentinal, I was the caregiver for Mr. C. He was totally astonished that I opened the door to the deck and was pretty much standing in his face, before he realized that I was a possible intruder... The look said it all... "Who the hell are you, and what are doing here?" Not a bark or a growl... I could have robbed the house blind and he would have licked me to death... and he has some looooonggg tongue!



Here Chunk realizes, that I am holding his baga of food!


Outside for his jobs

I don't think his big long tongue actually fits inside his big mouth.
He was quite a character for only eight months old...scary looking as hell, and strong as a horse... but not at all so dangerous as his ugly mug portrays!


"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: