Saturday, October 25, 2008

Joyce and anne visit Aunty Mary

Joyce took Anne up to Naksup to visit Aunty before the snow flies... Looks like she has some good space in her room there.


Anne brought a plate of deleicious nalesniki for Aunty, which she very much enjoyed..

Anne and Aunty

Aunty and Joyce...LAter, Joyce and Anne went to the Hotsprings and took a dip... nice way to wind up the afternoon...
Thanks Joyce for bringing some sunshine to Auntie's day!

And last but not least, a view down BAker Street looking west... The colours are lovely at this time of the year.
I am enjoying my cup of java this morning before digging into more work around the house and maybe a walk once the frost is out of the air... and the wind subsides. iI still have more plants to relocate into my new garden...if I can find them in their grassy weed patch. I had forgotton about all of my beautiful poppies,so I will try to find their roots today. This afternoon, once Emil rand Ashley retrns from fishing, we'll have a weiner roast...to warm up our bones....I'll be putting long underware on and mittens before venturing out. Take care and have a sunny week-end. Absorb it all before the flakes fly!


"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: