Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beware da bear


Yep, right out front on the lawn toady ...a pile of poo-poo from a bear that ate one too many apples...
Silky was onto its scent in a second and was prancing after the large paw depressions int he frosty lawn. The tracks headed toward the bushiness of the adjoining lot. Lets say, I wasn't going into the thicket for a closer look. The poop looked extremely fresh. Had I been really concerned, I would have given it a prod to see how warm it was, but rlying on common sense, I saw no steam rising, so like a good tracker, I figured it to be a few hours old... I turned back towards home and directed my walk to the beach instead. No sign of Mr. Bear

Looking back to the house on this frosty morning

I stopped on my way into town to snap this photo of the still lake and the beautiful fall clours of the trees

Coming home, this was the vista fromn the deck of the HArrop ferry... red sky at night sailor's delight!
I'll be looking forward to yet another sunny day in the neighbourhood, tomorrow. Don't we live in a majestic part of the world?


"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: