Sunday, November 25, 2007

Party Success

\
Can't you tell we had some delightful fun today! Lynn, was a gem to help me get all the food prepared..thank-you thank-you, thank-you! I couldn't have done it without you! A huge thank-you to every last of my dear friends who came out on this beautiful day to my Partylite party... Of course it didn't stop there! We finally all got to meet our newest neighbour, Alissa... who, unfortuneately, has her eyes closed in the bottom photo, but is there, next to Bonnie,( our other neighbour to the west of us.) It turns out that Alissa likes to fish, and her and her hubby makes wine, so they will blend right into our neighbourhood... Nice to finally meet her.

And the funny thing that happened is a lady came to my door today, who said... "You don't know me, but...Connie said you were having a candle party..." So we met Doreen today... She lives on the Harrop hall side of the peublo.

Joyce brought Connie M., and Anne popped in for awhile and chatted it up with Elli.
Leah our newest Partylite consultant, did an awesome job,despite not being well these days...
and my sweet Phoebe, brought her neighbour , Mary... thanks Phoebe... and its good to hear that Mary and her hubby have moved here totally now, from Manitoba... they are on a huge property next to Phoebe and Ron...Mary's hubby is turning the grounds into a park. He is building five huge ponds on the property. It should be spectacular once it is all done!

Even Ron, popped in, and had a glass of wine when he came ot pick up Phoebe.. and guess what... Phoebe gave me a beautiful card and a pretty treasure...just to say that enjoys the old bloggy... so to Phoebe... thank-you so much.... I try to get a few words in a few times a week, and if it makes just one person's day shine a little brighter,then I am happy for that! I apologize for not being here every day.


So did you hear that Martha Stewart's mom passed away? Martha was going to have her cremated at 5000 * for 20 minutes...

Sort of a sickie, but it made me smile!


Here are the two Sues... both getting all geared up for Cross country skiing...

Leah and Sue's friend, another ski buddy... Pearl...

Joyce was kind enough to bring Connie...whom I hadn't seen for a long time... so that was fun... They enjoyed a non-alcoholic beverage...some kind of new Peach product, that they said was yummy... from Longueville... where ever that is...( made for Loblaws!)

Our neighbour Bonnie, on the left and our new neighbour, Alissa on the right... Nice to finally meet up.


I must say, I am ready for my beddy now... eyes and brains can't think. Thanks to all who came and made orders from Partylite, PAmpered Chef, Epicure Spices, and 2nd NAture... It was fun..

And thanks to my neighbour , Deb for coming over. We were sad to hear that they had to put down their beautiful big yellow lab,after it attacked her hubby,leaving four big puncture wounds on his wrist. Ashley ,himself, hated to do it, but felt he couldn't trust the dog anymore... too bad. All because the dog wandered off and found a big bone of some animal, then wouldn't give it up. When Deb finally told the dog to drop the bone, the dog did, but turned right around and jumped on Ashley and bit him on the wirst. Debbie had to kick the dog off Ashley. Scary huh?

Sad things happen when a doggey is on its own out here in the hinterland...


Here is the yummy cream cheese dip recipe that Lynn asked for after I made it for the party and everyone loved... Still not too late to order the Red pepper Jelly and the 3 onion spice dip!

1 pkg. regular or lite cream cheese
1 Tbsp. Victoria Epicure 3 onion dip mix
1/4 cup VE Red Pepper Jelly
1 tbsp VE Red Bell Pepper spice, combined with 1 TBSP hot water ( optional)
Blend until smooth. Use as a bagel spread , or on pumpernickel, celery, cherry tomatoes, crackers, cucumber wheels, sliced peppers, or for stuffing Jalapeno peppers. You could also form it into a ball and roll in VE parsley for a cheese ball.







"The Creator"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, order me one jar of that delicious red pepper stuff. I need to make that dip for sure! Looks like that Lynn lady is having a Good time at your party! I feel like I am part of the neighbours too!! ha ha.........L
All your friends are to nice to me !

Buzzy said...

Hokey Dokey....I wish you were my Neighbour!