Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Life Expectancy Calculator

Life Expectancy Calculator
My cousin Mildred or her hubby Phil sent this to me... a calculator to see how long you'll live and how old you are virtually... You have to do the questionaire to get the answer .

.... Says I'm 42 and I'll live to be over 90.... believe it or not...so it made me feel good because I sort of feel like I am a hundred and forty -two...but if they say I am virtually 42, then that is ok by me... My blood pressure is awesome and I eat three meals a day which counts for something.... Yeah, yeah, my big butt!
...although, on the questionaire, eating three meals a day lowered your virtual age.

In fact, once you answer the questions, you feel terrific, unless you are some lazy fat-butted McDonalds freak who drives a MACK truck for a living, while he smokes a pack a day and drinks four or five gallons of coffee each day.
Wait a minute, I feel a little pain in the neck coming along...
I better redo the questionaire.

Ok, enough dilly dally or in Spanish...Basta Ya!

I am going to complete the Pampered Chef order and the Epicure orders tonight , now that I have them all...and mail them off tomorrow. The Partylite orders will be submitted tomorrow and so, with all good luck, everything should arrive in time for Christmas!

And speaking of Christmas, it looks like Christmas is a coming outside... a good six inches of snow! Silky is in her glory , playing SNO-Mole...her own game of burrowing her head into the snow, pretending she is hot on the trail of a rodent just seconds ahead of her nose! Have a good night... I'm freezing cold and need tea... Love ya all...

3 comments:

Karamaa said...

ha i took that test and im like minus 3.4 years old. hehehe

Anonymous said...

It said my vertual age in 17?? I wish..........I am 30 years old...WOW and I will live till I am 86!!
Not too bad.........!!
Enough playing around and off to my bed........har har
L

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
I was sure this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/retirement-party-supplies.html]retirement Party Supplies[/url].