Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Party at my House!

Looks like there are going to be several before the year is out, but the one I want to invite all of my local (or distant) friends and relatives to is coming up real quick: Jot this down on your calendar and plan to attend! It is going to be "chock- a- block" full of wine and fun and more fun and more wine and lots of yummy goodies to eat...

Sunday, November 25th 1:00 pm
at my house
Everyone is welcome for some festive fun!


My Partylite Consultant and dear friend, Leah, will be giving a Partylite Candle Demo with all of the latest sniffs and smells of the 2007 Xmas season that are available, along with the newest candle holders to grace your home or give as gifts. Stocking up at this time will assure that you have the product before Christmas for yourself or as gifts. As well there are still many pieces available to complete the "look" you started on last season! Also, there are some beautiful hostess gifts if you'd like to squeeze in a party for yourself before or after Christmas.

As a bonus, on my recent trip to Victoria, at a fundraiser for Sonia's choir, I was able to also get the latest catalogues and order forms for Pampered Chef products and also for Epicurian Spices!

WhahoooooooO!!!!

Think of Christmas and think one stop shopping for your entertaining and gift giving needs. I will have some of each of those products here for you to sample or take a look at, before you order ....as well as some yummy examples to taste!

Also, I will have available, my 2nd Nature Products at their AMERICAN listed prices!

So as you can see, it will be an afternoon packed with all the fun of a good old fashioned hen party, and you can start and finish your Christmas shopping in one location! Hope to see you all there... Give me a call or email me if you need directions or want to RSVP me. I'll try to give all my regulars a call over the next week!... Love ya Ladies!!! See you at the Pahrty!



"The Creator"

No comments: