Friday, June 22, 2007

TGIF


Here is Drink (more)Waters new house construction...Walls are going up. Soon ,we won't be able to see Jim's house at all.

Jim's house...Waterfront (especially during high water)...on the market for $820,000. Yep, no takers so far. We'll wait and see what price tag goes on Bill's when the time comes to sell it...$3 Million maybe? AGHHHHHHH!


Most of this remaining water on our upper beach dried up today.

I hope everyone had a decent Friday once they got over Summer Solstice and the fact that our days will grow shorter now! For me, it was a quiet Friday at work, after a little morning rush. I think everyone was heading for the beach. One tour bus let off five women from Calgary, but they were mainly my age lookers. They liked the shop and the jewellery, s o perhaps they will return tomorrow, once they see the rest of the town.
We are off to Vancouver first thing in the morning, so I am about to head to bed.I'd like to turn on the garden sprinklers for even a half hour in the morning, and water the hanging baskets one more time.
Silk is going to Camp Elli's for her week-end retreat! Thanks Elli!
Time to hit the hay. Emil will up at 5:00 am..or earlier, and that is when I should drag my sorry butt out of bed also. It will be a rush trip , but worth it,and I'll tell you all about it when we return! Have a great week-end...not too many Martooni's now!

"The Creator"Add Image

No comments: