Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIF




 

Friday started out with the sun spreading its joy on one mountain above the ferry. Its great to start your day by at least seeing the sun for a few minutes! Last night was the first night that I drove all the way home in the last bit of daylight, but daylight nonetheless. That feels good! In a few weeks, we'll be springing ahead with a new beginning for Daylight Savings Time...March 11th, if I heard it correctly. Canada will join the USA in bumping up the date in order to conserve energy. All sounds good to me, with the exception of one's computer. It is set to change to Daylight Savings Time ,sometime in April...I think a person should be able to change it manually without killing off too many braincells.
Posted by Picasa

The fellow with the dog is our neighbour, Cecil and his big sheep dog, Ko-Ko. Now don't go confusing that dog with a Labradoodle...
A Labradoodle isn't a registered breed, but the breed is indeed growing to be very popular idea,amongst people looking for a non shedding bigger dog. Labradoodles are being bred in a variety of sizes and coats. Just Google "Labradoodle" and see what comes up! My friend in Rossland, Margo, is in a dire search for a new Labradoodle pup for this spring. I'll post some pics when she gets her doggy!
Time to hit the hay. I aslready fell asleep on the couch watching Woody Allen adn Hannah and her Sisters. We had a somewhat busy day at work and by the time I did Walmart, the liquor store, and Safeway,and came home and put everything away, I was pooped. Not to mention the Emil unloaded his car load of stuff into the Vue before he took off for Vancouver,so I packed all of that in,also.

I took a load of photos at the store today,so I'll post some jewellry pics over the weekend. We have some beautiful pendants right now- many with gemstones as their focal point. Stay tuned.
Also, I have another site to post...remind me...
Oh yes, Expedia.com just announced a big Vegas Sale today, so check it out if you havaen't booked your trip yet. The prices look about the same as what we booked,or even a little better.

No comments: