Sunday, February 18, 2007

Is it me...or is it Picasa?





Oh my... I just sent a photo up from Picasa with "Blog This" and it appears on my blog. Sometimes it doesn't actually stay there, so I am sceptical. I'll load the others up in the usual slow manner. More of our snow and my pussy willow tree. ( It is a French Pink Pussy Willow tree, and today, the little furballs changed to a warm pink. How beautiful. I'll try to snap a pic, indoors.
Here are a couple of the pics that Eva sent of the kids...little and big ones. Nice...and thank-you Eva!
I had a chat on the phone with her for a few minutes.. always nice to hear the update about kidlets and life. Sounds like skiing is a big part of it right now. Good for you.
Also, had a chat with Annette as she was going into Home sense to check out bedding. I never heard back,so let us know what you found!
That is something I need , a nice new comforter for my room, then I can move the old one to the green room, and change the name of the Room..so as to avoid confusion with callers looking to stay in the "Green Room!"

We had Stanley ,from Vancouver,arrive on Thursday night...same time as Emil was to arrive home. Emil's flight to Castlegar was cancelled and he had to fly into Kelowna with hope of renting a car... Bad idea.
No cars available,so he had to night over.

Eleanor was returning from Williams Lake early Friday morning and said she would pick him up in Kelowna...well, that too was a bit of a joke, as she never arrived in Kelowna until 5:00pm on Friday! Meanwhile, Stan was making himself at home doing a little exercise and going for along walk and napping, while I worked.

Stan and I had dinner over with, and still no word from Emil. Finally at 10:30 pm he arrived....pretty tuckered out! Stan just layed into him and started to tease him and say how great it would be to go skiing up at Big White in the morning! Emil wasn't laughing! He had some choice words for Stan!

They did go skiing on Saturday, but only up at Apex.

I took garbage to the dump and did a little housecleaning and walked the dog over to Bill's to feed the fish and water plants.

Apparently Bill has taken a turn for the worse and is back in the Nelson hspital. We were saddened to hear that news.
Emil will pay him a visit tomorrow.

Well, Silky has gone to bed,and I think I must go,as well. The cat is sitting on the computer desk,waiting for me to shut everything down.

Wishing you all a good night and a good week.
Signing off and oh yes, one last little story.

Silky emerged from a quiet absence on Thursday nite, and lo and behold ,the scruff around her face was a browny red,and also the inside of her legs were tinged the same colour. I recently bought her a big rawhide bone and thought perhaps she had chewed on it in a way that made her teeth bleed. I pried open her mouth, but could see no evidence of blood, or anything red, for that matter.
Two minutes later and one peak into her doggy bed revealed what she had been up to.

There were large reddish brown blobs and smears all over the white fleece of her bed, and strewn all across it was dozens of black shards - the remainder of what used to be my tube of Sheisido Midight Cherry Lipstick.

YUP.

SHE ATE THE WHOLE THING!

Bad doggy!
Bad Doggy!

Good taste mind you!

"The Creator"

No comments: