Tuesday, January 16, 2007

And Who the Bosses Are , Really







href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEghsQlROJtq1uV3xA08YDzPWStsetD8YTSPCHIAhXph0tPpQfZMCOO92_8XSfQ5toXNGzLRxXAyYlGc0RTMVFR72euzE767D8BRtIWJmwhxnbGCOOnFQDAqEsDFHo7ofmjzJLKg-sJkD8d-/s1600-h/IMG_0732-1.JPG">

Sorry about the scribbles in between pics...I can't exactly figure out what to erase to get rid of them...
So these are cute pics eh? lori and Lawrence sent me the ones of Mom and the family at Christmas. That is Christopher,next to mom...boy oh boy..."Isn't he all growed up!" Then Mom has her scowly face on. I can't believe qanyone actually got her to sit still for a picture. She was hiding her face at my house. Anyhow, I think she was pretty happy to have her boys around.

Then there is this boss thing that is alive and well. The boys suited up in their aprons for Phoebe's party...claiming to be the bosses...NOT
says Phoebe and Ronda, who both found the director's chairs...you know, the place where the "Real Bosses" reside! Ha-ha! Good on you two! keep those men in their place! I heard atht John only gets to be boss once this next year!...We'll keep posted as to how that all goes! Thanks for the funnies ,Ronda.

So, you've seen and heard enough about the trip. I think it is all out of my system, now. Joyce came out on Sunday for a hot-tub, but before we did that, we had a lunch of the last of the oysters from Willapa Bay. we breadcrumbed them and fried them all up. Yum..enough about oysters already!

So Leah, booked her Partylite party for Jan 22nd...next week. I have, in my hot litlte hands the new Winter-Spring catalogue with the new Partylite offerings.
There are lovely new Pillar candles that are etched with vertical striations for a new effect. The colours and fragrances are also new,such as a soft lettuce green called Linden and Fig, or a new red called New Red Tea and Sweet Flag. All sounds good enough to eat! If there is any product you'd like to order, let me know and we can work it out to be ordered at Leah's party.
Also, I'll be demo-ing some 2nd Nature products and putting in another order soon, so let me know if you require anything. The lovely and precious Ginseng and Bee Pollen and Calcium- mi Vitality will once again be ready to ship after a hiatus of a few months. Two a day and I can honestly say that your immune system goes into high gear and keeps those bugs away. I had a bit of a sinus thing after Christmas there,but it never got really bad. As soon as I felt any worse, I'd go back to taking two or three tabs twice a day. I think, for the price, it works better than Cold FX and is probably less expensive.
Ok, that is my plug for mi Vitality...my new favourite supplement, besides my One a Days- System Support Formula.
Half Past bedtime...have a good one.
PS I saw a coyote on the way to work this morning...Looked like he just dined on someone's chickens...nice and plump and a lovely coat.
Did you get snow today? It was what I'd call butt ugly out there...snowy. However, I didn't feel so bad after meeting "Martha" ,from Oklahoma...she couldn't fly out of Oklahoma for nearly a week,due to the ice and snow storms down there...and her skis were stowed away in Spokane,waiting for her to come to Canada to go skiing...Wait a minute...what is wrong with this picture???

"The Creator"

No comments: