Friday, December 08, 2006

When it Stinks

Ok, I admit it...the bottom of my slipper was covered in a blob of brown. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that one has stepped in sh*t...probably doggy-doo-doo, and worse yet, it probably belonged to my own dog!
It was dried on, now that it had been sitting all day on the mat by the front door. Did I mention that the brown doggy doo-doo was on the sole of my NEW sheepskin booty slippers?
Still, one sniff from three feet away,and I knew it wasn't mud. It was pooooooo-poo! Poo-poo doesn't come off all that easy, once it has dried. I first tried with toilet paper. That was almost hopeless, then I was looking for an old toothbrush. That, turned my stomach.
I had to run the whole sole of the slipper under hot water and hope for the best,as I intermittently wiped the poop off, with a wad of T.P.
Disgusted by it all, I continued to discover little bits of the organic stuff ground into the kitchen floor, and in the door matt. Ugh.
Moral of the story..... If you take the dog outside while it is still dark, wear boots and watch what you are stepping in.
Poo!
Bedtime now as I am yawning crazily and Silk is whining to go out...to poop.



"The Creator"

No comments: