Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Nudder night

Well, here is a funny website called headlines if you want to check it out for a good laugh... Thanks Chris...made my night! Note that if you are using Explorer, you have to Okay Popups to open underlined links. That is located on your Google toolbar .

Ooh...I received many Christmas cards today. Thank-you to all and to all of those you took time to send them out. You may have to wait a while before you recieve mine...something about a mail delay in Harroponia...nothing till after the week-end!

Jami also sent me a link to a website showing off her paintings. Check them out and give her a vote of ten on each one of them. This link brings you to her home page of paintings at Artfaceoff. She is doing wonderfully well in her art career in Portland Oregon, by the looks of her very terrific paintings! You can see by the photos of the city that many bridges cross the Willamette River, hence all the bridge references in Jami's delightful paintings.

Ok, I have just finished trying to scare off the coyotes, by shaking my pop-can with pennies in it. It makes a ton of noise, but all my shaking in the world didn't seem to faze them one bit. They are howling their heads off somewhere very much too close by...like under the Willow tree or on the beach...calling to my little doggy and big kitty cat..."Come for dinner-Come for dinner -Come be my dinner!"

Either that, or, "Send down the females, so we can mate all night long!"

Silky can hear them long before me, and both tonight and (last night at one in the morning), she let out a series of alarming barks. Glad Emil was home or I'd have been afraid, for sure. Last thing I need is 3 or 4 yotes staking out my pets. Maybe I'll go check out that Trappers site a little more closely:-)
Ok, time to hit the hay...I hear something beeping....could be Emil's phone about to expire! Nope, it is mine!
"The Creator"

No comments: