Monday, December 11, 2006

Here are my Grand Sweeties and Spike



Sonia sent me these pics yesterday of the kids and the new puppy...all are so cute..makes me want to be there, and it makes me sad not to be spending Xmas with them this year. The good news tho, is that I had to get my doo-doo together and send their parcels away.

I did that at Grey hound today. No line ups, no hassle. On the other hand, I did have to mail things for Carolyne at the post office this afternoon. I was #ten in line. Three clerks were on, andt hen one packed it up and left. A few minutes later a fellow replaced her, bringing it back to three posties again and the line began to once again speed up. However by 3:35, the line up was over twenty long and going right out to the door and around to the other part of the post office. My reccomendation is to try for earlier rather than later. At nine this am, there were three people waiting for Shoppers to open,and all had arm loads of parcels to be mailed away...all except one guy...he had a shopping buggy full of small parcels...probably drugs going to the USA. That is a fast growing business in Nelson. all in all, I was glad to be using Grey Hound today.
"The Creator"

No comments: