Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Growing Pains and More Snow




Okay, I am about done for the night. twice, I tried to upload four photos with no success. Now I have two pics of our Frosty and I can't seem to delete the extra one. Bear with me while I get this picture posting thing figured out for this Beta blog. Wait a minute...Looks like the extra Frosty pic is gone. I'll upload some pics, the slow way...grrrrr.


In the meantime, it is bedtime.


I will once again try to get the other photos to post. Yes, nothing but snow and freeking cold. Sonia and fam have had it cold and snowy in Victoria ,also. Then Correna wrote to say it was dropping to -42* with the windchill. Brr...don't humans freeze into a popsicle about at -20*? All I know is that when it got that cold, you drove without brrakes, beacuse the brake fluid was pretty much frozen. We drove on an ice-rink all the way home. Everyone was doing about 50.


Hope everyone and their outdoor plants are all toasty. Thanks for the letters and photos, everyone of my dear friends or relatives.. I'll try to get back to everyone sooner or later.


Cheers!







"The Creator"

No comments: