Wednesday, November 29, 2006

And We all got Snowed in...






Here are a few shots from around the province in places that don't normally get snow!
The top one came from Ronda in Vernon...a little brighter there, but clearly a large dump of the white stuff. Sonia sent the rest of the pics from their snow drenched part of Victoria. The sunset seemed to make the snow look perfect! Sounded like kids were home doing schoolwork and making crafts for a big craft fair coming up. Annette was the chauffeur with her four wheel drive Tracker...but even she stayed home on Monday when the snow was at its worst.
I am hunkered down in my new sheepskin lined slippers... They are the cozy ones that I had once before, until I wore them out completely.
This afternoon, the shoppers ventured out,after the wind stopped blowing. We began to see a little upsurge in Xmas shoppers. I think tomorrow will be the day that people get their payday and get into the mood!

Good night all... I still have fifty things I want to do, but the old beddie weddie is calling me...



"The Creator"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sun rise not a unset

Buzzy said...

Picky Picky Picky...