Thursday, March 31, 2011

Doggie friends

Margo's Max and Silky. Max is adorable and very lovey dovey!

Kissing cousins Co-co and Silky... She isn't exactly into all that love...

Little Miss M. with Amigo, Joyce's cute doggie... he is bigger than Silky and smaller than Max...

Bailey...my little man that I am dogsitting right now for the neighbours..He is good, just needs a few manners.

Hello everyone... I am trying out a new feature of blogger that will allow me to upload more photos with less effort ...Yea! Trouble is that sometime I see them and sometime I don't ...like right now went to  to put writing under each photo, the pictures weren't  there...s o bare with me as I play around with this feature. I was almost going to call it a day last week and close my blog altogether, but if I can upload more photos at one time, I will feel a little less exasperated...although it took me quite a few hours to get this far. hang in there, I may be back!
Well, I had the pictures here yesterday.. ;Now where did they go to? Ok, I have uploaded the above photos which were the same as the below photos that were there and have gone to cyberspace somewhere, This is driving me nuttier!




Here is Margo's Labradoodle, Max. He is the most loving guy and got along famously with Silky.
Although he looks not too tall, he is quite a bit larger than Silky as you can see by the photo below.



Don't get confused... this doggie down below is Amigo... Joyce's lovey little guy... larger than Silky and shorter than Max.



And here are the Kissing cousins, Silky on the left and Lynn's sweet co-co on the right. He loves her to the point of exhaustion!

 In case you think you are seeing things, here is Bailey, another lovey dovey doggie  belonging to my neighbours. Emil and I are dogsitting  him for the next two weeks.. and he is giving me a work-out..which isn't a bad thing, if I can only get him to stop bolting left or right without a second's notice when we are walking... I see a choke chain in his future.

"
Three  more noteworthy dogs of the long hair cute variety are Correna's Doogie, Virginia's new pup don't remember his name and Eva's puppy, Marley, who is a midget compared to these I have pictured. If you gals send me a current photo, I will add them to my doggie page! Aren't they all so cute!


The Creator"

No comments: