Thursday, March 31, 2011

Beyond the Rack

Beyond the Rack
If you are a shopper, don't miss out on this awesome website... the suctions change up very frequently, so if you like it, buy it now. I am waiting for my new body that I ordered before I shop for clothing, but I sure might have to go to the housewares department. it takes a month before it arrives at your house, so shop for winter early...just joking ! Shop for summer and by the time the clothes arrive, so will the weather!
Thanks Ronda for pointing me to this awesome website.

"The Creator"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beyond The Rack sucks! Horrible costumer service, worst I have ever dealt with. Took over a month to ship and they were very rude to me on the phone, I much prefer HomeSav, the costumer service is GREAT and the deal's are much better!!

Sign Up to HomeSav! Free!!! Daily deals on brand name home decor & furniture- up to 70% off retail

Visit the HomeSav website for more information.

https://www.homesav.com/login?ref=33

Buzzy said...

Homsav is nice ,but where are the clothes?