Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just checking...

I am using a new template from Blogger in its Beta state so it may change from time to time as Blogger tweaks up the templates. One new feature they will have is links to other pages... so maybe I will be able to link to a recipe a little better. I will work on that. If anyone can't view it at all, then let me know...like Eileen did this morning. I changed a few things so we will see how it goes.. I'll play with the colours some more as I have time. In the meantime, have a great weekend out there!


"The Creator"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get my message that you don't see your pictures on the side??

Buzzy said...

I can see them right now...two videos at the top. I am using Explorer..RU?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am using Windows Internet Explorer and I still don't see them??

Buzzy said...

If it is the videos that you cannot see, then try downloading the Schockwave player found at this website:http://www.adobe.ca/uk/products/shockwaveplayer/
Perhaps yours needs updating. Can you see the "Animal of the day photo?"