Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Spring on Saturday


This plump robin turned its head just as I snapped the pic, then it flew away... She looks as if she is ready to pop any day now! Spring is in the air!

A serene view up the lake on my early morning walk

Guess who in her new baby jacket! Isn't she special? Don't laugh, she liked it! A woman in Wal -Mart was buying up five or six different hoodies and t shirts ...yep, you guessed it...for her dog! At two bucks each, its a win win situation. She said she modifies them by cutting off the hoods or shortening the sleeves! I thought it was such a good idea that I bought one for Miss Silky...cute eh... yes, I know, she will be sweating like a porkey pig , however it is a pretty good idea to keep the snow out of her leg fur! Oh yes...what snow????

I was looking for the two trumpeter swans that were swimming upstream yesterday, but all that was left were the old reliables...Canada Geese!
Have a great week-end everyone. We will be painting the basement...care to join us?

"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: