Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lynn's Birthday Lunch

We all congregated in Castlegar at the Black Rooster for lunch on Sunday afternoon to clebrate Lynn's big 60! I must say she is looking like a Spring Chick! She is taking after her Aunties, who never have changed over the past however many years.. they keep their youthfulness...and their usefulness..ha-ha.. I thought that was funny.



Lynn with her birthday bouguet!



Lynn and Moi...



Lynn and Joyce


A happy Birthday Crepe!




Blowing out the candle...and making a wish!




Her new bling!







Standing under Big Blackie! Lynn brought along her friend Tommy Lynn, which I realize I don't have a photo of... many because my camera wouldn't turn on. It has been on the fritz since I returned from Victoria... not good at all.

We had a grand lunch, lots of laughs, and lots of stories and then we had to call it a day, because we were all stuffed with birthday crepe!
Happy Belated to you Lynn... we are blessed that you are in our lives! Hope it made your day a bright one! Joyce and I enjoyed getting together with you...it had been a long time!
"The Creator"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bea for all the Great compliments you bestodied on me! I think I have been blessed you are so right and for many reasons.. You are one of them!