Sunday, February 08, 2009

Beautiful Sunday


The neighbours ice rink...before it started to melt...


Note how low the water is...



Silky rolling aaround in circles..a.fter her bath...



Our house, our snow. The good part is that we could walk on top of it without falling thru.






A week ago, the neighbours were iceskating down here at the lagoon on the rink they created. Now you can see that the ice is seriously melting...
Emil and I took a nice walk in the sunshinetdown to the beach today.

Here you can note the melting edges... and the big crack where the water dropped suddenly.

I bathed Silky today and she looks all fresh and clipped and clean..l She loved being able to romp thru the snow today.

Its a yawner after being groomed for 2 hours...
Hope you got out and enjoyed the sunshine today as well!
The week-end went by so fast that I can hardly believe it will be Monday again when I wake up tomorrow! We had Deb and Ashley over for dinner on Saturday night, but Ashley didn't feel well after dinner... maybe food poisoning aye? He had to go home to bed. Deb stayed and we desert and a few laughs and before we knew it, it was 11:00pm. I must be getting very old as time seems to be flying these days! Today, after I bathed and clipped Silky, Emil and I took a walk on top of the snow, down to the beach, then back around and up to Mike and Lisa's place. We invited them over for a wine and so they came and we yapped away the rest of the afternoon. hey are a nice couple, and good to have as newish neighbours in our"hood." Marlene, our other neighour invited us over for a Post Christmas turkey dinner on the 21st, so I am looking forward to that. love turkey!
Okey, my eyes are going down for the count, so I think I will tootle off to bed...and finish watching ET at the Grammy awards...from my bed and my new flannelette sheets from LLBean. The sheets are supremely warm and cozy...makes one WANT to go to bed. They can be ordered online too and they arrive in no time at all without any duty charges.

ok...nighty night all...have a great week and be good!
"The Creator"




Posted by Picasa

No comments: