Thursday, November 13, 2008

SPLENDA®

Don't turn up your nose at the thought of substituting Splenda for sugar in some of your recipes! I think I will try a few of these delicious looking desert recipes for my upcoming party...How about Cream chees Raspberry Brownies, or Chocolate Splenda Truffles??? Sounds pretty decadent to me... I've already printed off a number of them...especially anything that can be made ahead and frozen. Check the Splenda website for some easy and new looking recipes.
Oh -oh... I am yawning...had an early morning as I took Silky to the Vet for her rabies shot... poor mutt,s he trembled like a leaf, then had to spend the day at the store with me... She settled down after about three hours, when her nap time set in.
Tonight Emil and I spent our last evening together before he goes to visit the girls in Victoria. We opted for a nosh over at the BBI...The wings and NAtchos were excellent, not to mention the beer... oh yes, that could be why I am yawning. I have an early morning appointment again tomorrow, meaning that I will be up early once again. I'll be looking forward to Saturday morning and a nice sleep in... ( like to 7:00!) I sometimes sleep longer, but not often. ok...have a good night...


SPLENDA®

"The Creator"

No comments: