Sunday, November 30, 2008

Partylite Party...

So where's the Partylite stuff?It was all there in the living -room, but Bea's camera was somewhere else!
To tell the truth, I forgot all about taking any pics at all, until rather late int he party, soit is I to blame.
Here is Sue and Diane and Leah, checking out my 2nd Nature products which I had set up in the bedroom.


After Sonya, my Partylite gal went home, the men returned from the bar and we continued to snack and sample and then Janice and Alyssa and Deb ordered some Pampered Chef products...

Linda is all smiles...She hosts an open house on December 14th at her place...

Emil is digging in to all the goodies... More food than I could shake a stick at, but that will be my Xmas baking for this year.

As you can see, the kitchen was pretty much filled up. but now it is all cleaned up and all the foods are put away. A huge thanks to everyone who came and especially to Lynn and Jean and Joyce ,who all drove a longer way and who brought friends to make my party a big success. Thank-you to Lynn for bringing bruschettas...they were delicious and all gone by the end of the night! We'll have to do it all again next year! Time for me to figure out what I want to order now!


"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: