Tuesday, November 04, 2008

He won..OBAMA is the 44th President of the USA!

Hmmm... The results of this election has given me renewed faith in the American population. They didn't get cold feet at the election booth and shy away from electing a man with a different colour of skin! This is an historical day in our world. Something has changed.

Martin Luther's Dream has come to fruition. Jessie Jackson was in tears, as was probably most Afro Americans in the USA. Thats the other thing that the reporters weren't afraid to say...AFRO-AMERICAN!!!!

We are making and living history that will go down as one of the most notable events of the 21st century. This is bigger than landing on the moon. It will change voting forever. The voice of the minority has become the voice of the majority. The power has shifted , and will continue to do so in all future elections, because now they have seen that it can be done.

Congratulations to President Obama!

"The Creator"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so Right Bea...I didn't hear his acceptace speech which I heard was Really good. But, when I saw him with his family after he won that was a day in History for sure. Even I cried sitting in my living room.

I am so glad they didn't get cold feet after all....

Thanks for writing that so special...L