Wednesday, October 01, 2008

American Mensa | Games


My Plum crumble

A beautiful fall bouquet of flowers ( along with yummy chocolate fudge)that Sonia and Louise and Mike left me after their stay here last week-end while we were in Princeton golfing. Thank-you, thank-you...I love to have my daughter/s home..even if I can't be there! And a big thanks for changing all the beds before you left!

Last night, Sandra and Leo came dinner and overnight, but not before we had a challenging card game of "Golf"...the men won, but only at the last moment! Thank-you two for swinging by...you left your thermos behind, Sandra!

If you are up to it, check out this page for links to many "Mental" games..
Have fun!
Sorry, no energy to blog tonight...my back has been sore since golf , and sitting makes it worse...I have pitted and chopped a whole bunch of plums tonight and bagged them up for the freezer...The last few remaining ones, I made a little crumble topping for them and put them in the oven...just enjoying a bowl-full now...very yummy...not too sweet...then it is off to bed...
American Mensa Games

If you are out around Joyce and Morgan's, beware the big B'ar...He made off with a huge sack of feed and an undisclosed amount of apples......
Thanks goodness, he left a few for pies:-)
"The Creator"

No comments: