Friday, September 19, 2008

The Bees Nest


Hows this one for a whopper? Morgan took it out of their cherry tree the other day...
Thanks Joyce for these great shots. The weaving is quite beautiful on the hive.

Brave man , Morgan!

I lightened this pic up a bit to show the moonrise tonight with what is left of the harvest moon!
It was brilliant!
Sheryl drove Stan out tonight for dinner and a visit and a lot of laughs. The guys are going fishing tomorrow morning...so watch for a fish picture tomorrow night!
I am so happy that it is Friday! I will work in my garden with the two new garden gates...yippee!
Nighty night...my feet are sleepy.


"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good picture of that harvest moon Bea.. how did you take it?? I tryed a few nights ago and couldn't get a good shot at all..

You have so much talent! hugs Lynn

Buzzy said...

I set my camera on the tri-pod and let the expsure run for the longest exposure time.. 15 seconds maybe?