Sunday, August 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Correna and to You Know who!


Three peas in a pod! My girls are here together, again... Yippee!

Annette and her new fellow, Scott

Annette and Emil...daddy's girl!

Whats a night of celebration around here without a twenty or two in the hot-tub!

Scott and Sonia...

Everyone was happy to be home, and what could be a better present than having both of my daughters here at once, for the second time in a month!
We had the pytahee for dinner last night and more for dinner today...along with beet rolls, made from the beet leaves from my garden... yummo! Everyone had a great night last night and a fab day today on the beach... more pics about beach day, tomorrow! Meanwhile, time for beddy byes, before I fall off my perch!
Who loves ya the most, Baby???

"The Creator"

No comments: