Sunday, July 13, 2008

Splendid Sunday


Thats Anne with the can of whipped cream!

Anne and Dick enjoying some of the left over cheesecake from the party...still a few pieces left if there are any takers out there! Their grandson Nigel, came over with them and had fun with the Top Toss game . In fact, everyone did... It was a pleasant afternoon and an early evening.
Now it is time for my bed... morning comes early and so does work. If today is any indicator, it will be a scorcher in the shop tomorrow as well!




Thank goodness I have two days off together!I cleaned up the house and changed the sheets and did laundry on Saturday and then Sunday, I finished cleaning and did a run through with the vacuum...too much to do in one day when I have a multitude of general merchandise to return to its proper location. It seems to be an accumulation of the week's events! Everything is back to normal now... finally put the sheets on the white bed in the green room (tho it isn't green anymore)


I made it outside for a few brief moments...planted my tree from Lynn B. and translplanted at least four mini lemon trees that I have started from Janice's fantastic lemon. I hope at least one survives! The lemons were as large as oranges, and the whole tree wasn't more than three feet tall , and grew in the house... How perfect is that?
Okey dokey ..have a good week... I'll check in every now and then...Love ya all...








"The Creator"

No comments: