Monday, April 21, 2008

Hen Hume get-together


Lynn and Joyce and I met for a nosh at the Hume Library yesterday for a chit-chat and some appies. Thanks Lynn for coming over...It was a sort of late birthday lunch. but better late than never!

Couldn't say good-bye without more pics

Bea and Lynn Ham it up...don't be looking at those extra chins...Lipo time soon!

Here's my little croci wilting in the snow of Saturday... well, it could have been worse...Nanaimo got a foot and a half..Whah????
it is snowing lightly this morning, but was terrific for my morning walk which was extreme! Emil is going to burn a pile of clippings from the spruce trees... good day for it... but sorry people out downwind. There isn't much wind which is desirable.
Have a good one..I am late for me shower...


"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: