Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sonia, another weightlosing wonder


Here's my daughter with her new "doo"
...Cute, you'd laugh, because mine is the same sort of colour...much lighter and straight...only much shorter. Looking good! I'm proud of you and Eva both for taking the bull by the horns...ha-ha!...losing pounds and goetting fit and going blonde!
Looks like this is the year that everyone is trying to get a little more fit and the women are looking fabulous. Kudos to all you gals out there who are walking and exercising and eating less carbs...hmmm...its the sugar that I can't seem to abandon...I have been doing my morning walks and or my toning exercise with Richard Simmons... Don't laugh, he is motivational...and I can do it in my bedroom! I see he has many new DVD's and CD's out there...I'll have to check those out... OK...beddy for this freddy

"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: