Sunday, December 09, 2007

Beautiful day on Saturday


How is this for a glorious Saturday in the Kootenays?

Soleil, making herself at home in the brown paper.Today was productive, all in all...did a little cleaning, then decorated the mantle, the top of my china cabinet, and even got the fake deer out in the front yard and the snowman family blow-ups... I still want to put the lights on my maple tree and Emil seems to be thinking about Xmas lights for the house... perhaps next week-end. I love when everything is decorated up, but sometimes it helps to have a helper.Emil put up our tree and I decorated it. Oh, yes, I put some garlands on the ledge behind the couch and decorated it all with lights and various angels and snowmen and odds and sods of decorations, including the tin icicles that Correna gave me last year. They are too funny...thin little twisted pieces of shiny tin, that hang as an icicle,about seven inches long...very cool indeed, but I think the cat has already launched a few icicle missiles onto the floor!
The house, at least looks Christmassy...now to continue with my other ten jobs! I did recieve the partylite, with the exception of the tapers,and a few styles of votive holders. With luck , they will arrive this week. The Epicure Spices also came ,as did Second NAture products. I have delivered some and now, await the Pampered chef stuff. UPS says it is on its way, s o perhaps early this week. It would be nice to get it all delivered, for sure!

Well, I think it is half past my bedtime, and I am half past tired. I got a lot done today, but now my baby finger is aching like heck from the arthritis in there...time for an advil.


My White bear family grew by two this year

The tree got decorated by about ten tonight... all good, as it looks beautiful in its red and gold theme.

Silky thinks the tree skirt is a bed just for her!

My mantle...

More of beautiful Saturday...














"The Creator"

No comments: