Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Monday!


Joyce snapped this as she was driving, by the looks of it...en route to Golden from Alberta. This is the approach to the new bridge that just opened a few weeks ago.

Here is the new bridge on Highway 1,east of Golden somewheres... Too bad we don't have one of those crossing the lake to Harrop! tee-hee! Thanks Joyce for the photos!

Well, the good news is that the parcel I sent to the kids, arrived today... yippee. I think I'll have to add a signature to it in the future, so someone has to sign for it. I was having a bird, thinking that maybe someone else was enjoying the jewellery!


Not much else happening...It was a foggy start to the day and then it wound up a gorgeous one all day... we can't have enough of these at this time of the year!


Okey dokey...whats new with you? I think it is soon time for bed..even tho, I have ten things I could do. I bought a few new photo frames and have the pics laid out...maybe tomorrow morning I can actually get them together, then work on where to hang them. Joyce also brought me some Ikea frames back from Alberta. I best think about printing out some of those old photos to get those all fixed up.. and then to dream up a place to hang them.... I need more walls!


good night...remember to check out hte Usedkootenays.com site if you have anything to buy or sell.





"The Creator"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe i can get someone to buy our wooden picnic table!! Lynn