Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Bling


A beautiful Cherry Amber ring...beautiful on a real finger, that is! There is also a matching pendant.. quite gorgeous! This pic doesn't do it justice.. It is bright like the last cherry ring.

Another ,in yellow amber...both are about $79. 00

This is a cute cherry amber

Not such a great pic, but shows three new cubic Zirconia rings...they are all shiny and nice...
The good news is that I took more ring pics today and will try to upload a few more. The amber jewellery has been flying out of the store already...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi bea

just wondering why the ring pictures don't show up??

Buzzy said...

Thanks for the heads up..they used to be there. I had to change some settings and at the same time I have also lost my albums...I hope it all works now..