Tuesday, June 05, 2007

More Pics...


My Peonies,after the wild rain storm last night...(that kept me awake!)

Joyce looking over her new flowerbed....

Baby colt taking a nip out of Morgan's arm....

Mama Jack giving baby a nudge...

Now she is giving him a talking to...yep, I can't recall the baby colt's name!

Thanks to each and everyone of you for your emails today... I haven't been able to reply to everyone, but I appreciate that you wrote and sent pics and good advice and all.


I managed to get poor Silk all clipped and cleaned up,sans the bath, last night. Maybe she'll get a bath tomorrow night!


I payed Joyce a visit after work today and she had a nice dinner all cooked for me. She is doing so well, I was impressed! We even took a walk down to the field to see the new colt of Morgan's. It made me realize, that I haven't really visited out to Joyce and Morgan's for a long long time...


I'll load up some pics and call it a night!


"The Creator"

No comments: