Monday, April 23, 2007

Some garden pics.../Newly Painted Store!

I started at the top of the flower bed where I could see some semblance of growth that wasn't all weeds
The Lavender Heather is in full bloom. I planted my two new heathers near by,in hopes they grow just as big.
This is on the outside of the fence. I salvaged a poppy or two and many globe primulas, but had to quit when I reached that knot of grass at the top of the photo. Any diggers out there???
The swallows have returned from Capistrano...and are back to their old house. I was hoping a pair of bluebirds would move in, but no luck so far...even if they have visited us two week-ends in row.
Talk about Margarita green...Not bad for bright! The jewellery looks fab against the new walls, and check those shiny refinished hardwood floors! Better yet, drop in and take a boo.
"The Creator"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI B
THANKS FOR SHARING -
WHAT IS THE NAME OF, AND WHERE IS THE RECIPE PLS FOR THE DELICCCCCIOUS CAKE U BROT TO MRS BELL'S?
GOOD TO SEE YA AGAIN AND HEY FREE ADVERTIZING FOR THE BOSS:-) AND LOVED YR SQUARE RING...
A'THI'BEST
THE SCOTTISH ONE/Z

Anonymous said...

Hi Z...Just move your mouse over to the recipe section and click on "Brenda's Streudal"...and voila...it will be there!...or you can scroll back into the archives until you go dizzy.Cheers B.