Saturday, April 28, 2007

Brenda's Fruit Streudal

We had a nice hen session at Connie's on Thursday...always a blast of laughter,that is for sure. So a few people enjoyed the Fruit Streudal I brought...and thanks Zelda for inquiring about it. A person has to scroll down on the right hand sidebar until you pass the photo section, then you will arrive at the recipe section which is arranged under alphabetical order.Click on the recipe entitled "Brenda's Fruit Streudal" and you will find the recipe on that page as you scroll down. Any probs, and we can work it out through email...give me a call.
Hope that clarifies things! Or you can click on the streudal links I have underscored...
Thank you for it being Saturday today!
by the time I shopped for groceries last night and came home and cooked up my fishy wishy, I was tired. I still putzed around on the computer...till I found the Funny Video of a four guys on a tread mill...doing some tricky treading. I don't know if that was the one Z. was talking about,but this one is pretty good. Click here toTake a look!

So the other very neat thing to download if you have an Itunes account, is the phenomenol performance of Celine and Elvis on the American Idol Gives back show on Wednesday night. For $2.98, it is a piece of technological history worth keeping. Open your Itunes program, click on Itunes store and check the available downloads to find the Celine and Elvis performance... I couldn't find it by googling Itunes store...funny eh?

So have a good week-end. We are expecting John and Ronda today...so lots of food, fun and festivity...

"The Creator"

No comments: