Monday, April 30, 2007

More R&R






As you can see, life is good in the new swing! Tonight when I arrived home from work, who was in the swing??? Emil! He beat me to it! I changed and joined him for a wine and I tell you, one could easily just fall asleep in there! It was a gorgeous day today... so beautiful that the ferry broke down so we could some extra hours at home this morning! How maddening!
After determining that it would be a long haul, I went back home for an hour, returned to find it still out of service and returned home again. i got my floors vacuumed, the laundry done, and the gopher trap reset, with a brand new carrot chunk in it!
Finally around 12:30,the ferry became repaired and once again operational.It was a broken Hydraulic which lifts the ramp.
I arrived at work at 1:30.
Carolyne had the case torn apart and was in the middle of redoing all of them. That project kept us busy for the whole day with still plenty for me to attend to, tomorrow morning...excluding my normal Monday cleaning! Whatever happened to a schedule????
Caro brought in many very cute new pieces of jewellery with many of them in Vermais. That is the name of our new product that has a an underbase of sterling silver. The exterior is a veneer of 18 karat gold. All in all, one has the contemporary look of silver, yet it is the colour of gold, but once again, reflects the prices of silver. I'll bring my camera in to work this week, and snap some photos of the new stuff and the rings.
so my eyes are dozing off...good night all...
"The Creator"

No comments: