Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Google Desktop Download

Google Desktop Download
If you want to have some fun and don't already have it, try this link and download the new GOOGle desktop that incorpaorates all sorts of gadgets that you choose,that hide in a sidebar on your desktop. You can have web clips, news feeds, games, weather, clocks, timers, and my latest is the Live Kelp Forest web cam from the Monteray aquarium.
In the web clips, you can choose to add any URL site, such as my blog, and it will auto update with new headlines I add. I find this all very cool...hope you do too. One can never have too many gadgets or widgets! There is even a translator...I downloaded it to my sidebar, but it seems to be lost now. That happens alot! G'night.. I was going to do a story on the beautiful Valentine's jewellery at Kolmels, but that will have to wait!
My newest widget from feedburner will show up on my email and on my blog.These headlines can be yours if you subscribe to a newsfeeder such as webclips with the Google Desktop. Go Crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.