Monday, February 21, 2011

My Last Monday at Work!

Our Sunny week-end!


This is my last week at work...Wow! I didn't think I would be looking forward to my last day as much as I am, but I guess my need to do things at home and be with Emil has surpassed the need for the job. It has been a great place to work and many customers have become good friends.
And for those of you who popped in to see me while you were in town, I certainly appreciated having your surprise visits. Now we will have to meet for a coffee in town, if you email me or call me and let me know when you will be in Nelson. It is only a littledrive to town that has become a regular routine now. However, during the month of March, the ferry will be replaced by a pontoon barge or rig that will carry fewer cars while the ferry is going in for refit ( something I need , myself!) So plan on longer delays getting on and off the ferry and avoid the peak hours between 7&9 in the morning and 5-6:30 in the afternoon. For me, I am thrilled that I won't have to contend with that traffic jam! Yea!
Have a great day!
Creator"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you would pan the camera a little bit more to the left. Those are the nice neighbours.

Anonymous said...

I will see what I can do... except no-one is home over there right now... only a skunk walked thru there this am!