Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday morning

The smoke bush, below looks pretty with its dollops of snow piled up on the red leaf clusters.
We did get about 4 or 5 inches of snow last night and here I am burning up time on the computer when my real task at hand is to snowblow. I can do it, I can do it I can do it! New snowblower, but Emil kindly left it full of gas and guess what? It has hand warmers!!! I will be testing those out today!





I did see one moment of sunshine peaking thru the clouds, but those are long gone now... Ok have a great Saturday and I will too... tho I can hardly get my nose out of a book that Caro gave me to read called Dragon Bones by Lisa See ..the first of a series of three... so maybe I will be curling up by a warm fire with a hot toddy to read this afternoon... NO! NO! I have Christmas cards to do, Walnuts to Shell and a multitude of other chores... I did a little online Costco shopping and ordered up a nice hanging laundry rack for my new laundry area downstairs when ever it gets completed. Also ordered a commercial shelving unit in chrome that holds 500 pounds per shelf!!!! Have a great weekend.

"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: