Friday, November 12, 2010

Kay-wa

Watch for these little squares of code to pop up everywhere in the near future...called QR code or Kay-wa...it is the latest thing( QR standing Quality Reader), from Japan, to be read by your I phone or any number of the new phones( just need to download a QR reader)... it can hold bundles of information and once a person reads the little piece of code with their phone, they are taken to that link or given information about the building that the code is on, the menu, the prices of things, location, you name it... even a business card with your info in that one little square. It can be full of data that is immediately spewed out once it is read with your reader. It will replace barcodes and has started a new revolution. The code you see to my right is for my blog... I think I will start the revolution in Nelson! Get your QR reader and start Kaywaying!

"The Creator"

No comments: