Thursday, August 05, 2010

The birthday girls


Three days of fun with family and friends for my birthday! Above, we are on the beach on Monday when the weather wasn't so hot... can you tell by looking at the coat Correna has on???

Having a birthday toast before the festivities got under way!

Myself and Correna ...the two birthday gals! Thanks Virginia for the champagne!

And just in case we didn't have enuf to inbibe in... I made Pomtinis and Fuzzy navels for everyone!
I'll post a photo show when I get my act together... It has been a busy week! I can't say how much I appreciated my daughter's hard work and all the good turkey and many many goodies and fixin's that Lynn brought and also Joyce's best ever potatoe salad and cookies for the kids. Thank-you one and all for the lovely gifts...especially the prospects of a new computer from my hubby and girls . I am searching that out right now! It was a fun weekend and I will write more about it when time permits! Thank-you Eva and Correna and Joe for coming ....even if it was just for the day!
Love you all... and missed everyone that never made it here!

"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: