Saturday, February 06, 2010

Da Big Winner...is...

Here are a few preliminary pics from the acceptance festivities at Safeway today.
This is the store manager, Norm



My award...a trip for two to the Dominican ...perhaps Punta Cana...

The magnificent bouquet of flowers they presented me with

Last but not least, my huge cake which we shared all around.
Much to my surprise I had a little crowd there to share in my happiness... my sister Joyce, my sister-in-law, Lori, and her mom and dad, Ron and Phoebe, and of course, Emil , my sweets, who took all these pics! Thank-you all for making a special effort on my behalf, and thank-you to all who congratulated me and said their thoughts would be with me today when they couldn't make it.
The back of the cake was one huge slab of chocolate... and the cake was vanilla, all done up very neat with the poker chips and the poker hands...very cute.. Thank-you so much, Canada Safeway and their promotional group, Promotavate, and the supplier of the trip...Redtag. A huge thank-you to all my sweet rellies and friends who came to support me today... I wish that I could take everyone on the trip with us! We'll try to give everyone a heads up of our dates, then maybe others can book a trip there at the same time.... It will be a party for many reasons!
Love you all, and it was the best day of 2010 for me!
"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Pictures Bea...Emil did well. They sure did it up special with FLOWERS and that Beautiful CAKE!! Holy Mackeral..

I am so Happy for you..is it for two weeks all inclusive??

Did you cry??? I am glad that you had a familar crowd......sorry about not being there.......xoxoxox